Friday, October 15, 2004

Thursdays SUCK.

So, I made it throught one of the worst thursdays of my life. Psych homework, programming homework, and a spanish test. Damn. I ran around like a horrid type of drunken chicken. Yiiech. At least anime club ended the day with a nice touch. Escapism always makes ME feel better. I look forward to next week.

Only slept like three hours yesterday night. LAST night, of course, I got a whole night's sleep. I think I need more though. I still felt tired when I woke up at 6am today (damn alarm clock, i forgot to shut it off!). And then later at 8am. Some days it's just a struggle, you know?

Damn homeworks. Still don't have the psych book, and I need a three unit class. Damn, I'm SO FUCKED. Ah well, story of my life.

Time for class, I'll edit this some more later--with details. A'ight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home