Thursday, April 03, 2003

Ha-HA! A new day, still without most of my books for my classes. And you were accusing me of being an overachiever, huh? Yeahhhh-RIGHT! Okay, things on today's "To Do" list: Call tyler (guy) and ask him to formal. Pay $55 FOR formal. Clean my Desk. Answer Email. Watch Video(steal/borrow someone's vcr to do so), purchase my books, write in my journal (not just this thing), READ books, email heather's email address to ucla UAS, email mom an update of what's going on...and why the school gave me a 946 dollar check/rebate thingie (??-!) and finally, clean my dirty dishes and put away my dirty clothes. Sounds ambitious, eh? Ah well. We'll see how well I do. Wow, it really does sound like I'm an overachiever. Nuts!
I still haven't figured this thing out. How do I get the freakin' page to display in html stuff so I can change it around and add stuff? Damnnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home