Thursday, December 02, 2004

Bleh, life. It sucketh...MONKEY BUTT!

Some more insanity with the sister...my life has not been terribly interesting, really.

Hgrl: guess what time it is....

Hgrl
: time for DARCY!!!!!

Asailor
: pride and prejedice?

Asailor: i am just finishing my spanish essay

Asailor: it sucks monkey butthole

Hgrl: darcy the DRAGON, dude

Hgrl
: oohooo hooo hoo!

Hgrl
: fuck, where's my darcy the dragon?~?

Asailor
: ohhh

Asailor: i just finished my essay:-)

Asailor: yay

Asailor: now i can go nap at jon's

Hgrl: aw, good girl

Hgrl
: allright, sleep well, hey, send me the xmas

Hgrl
: songs when you get the chance?

Hgrl
: i can't find mine

Hgrl
: for some dumb reason

Hgrl
: shiiiit

Hgrl
: they're all on dad's compy

Asailor
: im not at home

Asailor: oh

Asailor: tell him to send them

Hgrl: okay

Hgrl
: whenever he's online

Asailor
: yea

Asailor: mk

Asailor: NAPIME!!!

Asailor: yeaaaa, baby

Hgrl: hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home