Monday, January 23, 2006

I really REally REALLY need a break...

Jesus, that had to have been just about the most boring psych class ever---right up there with psych 100b....snore-inducing. The good news is that I know a lot of people in the class, so that will help with getting notes and stuff. Midterm is next wednesday, so I've gotta scramble. Spanish 125 seems cool, I like the professor.

In other news, either the power is intermittant in my room, or else my monitor is dying...or else our power keeps surging and browning out due to the wind...but it's really not blowing THAT hard. Damn this stupid house!

Roomie is really annoying me. She seems to be under the impression that I'm always around. Hey, fyi, I GO TO CLASS. Stupid bitch. And she's majorly grouchy and touchy for some reason. Must be PMS, or else she just doesn't handle stress well. Too bad for her, because I'm not going to put up with her taking it out on me. Her crappy attitude can go jump in a lake. Or she can. I'm not picky. Either will do.

COB went crap--only four new girls, so more mandatory torture will happen this week. I will be so glad to finally "graduate" from the house. Eeesh. I love the people here, but sometimes, I really got to wonder about some of them. Like Lisa B. Or Christine A. Fucking annoying bitches who either A) don't know when to keep their damn mouths SHUT, or B) need to learn not to condescend to everyone in existance and try to control people. Dim bints. Someday they'll learn, I hope for their sake.

Or else I'll just go bloody crazy and snarl at them.

That sounds like much more fun--the snarling I mean.

Am going home this weekend (short hiatus). Friday is Disneyland Day with Lauren, whoohoo! Thus, "home". Really could use the break. Have decided I like it when my roomie is not here on the weekends. I value the "me" time without her grouching and pitbulling around. That's now going to be a new term, pitbulling. She pounces on you, latches on with her teeth, and won't let go of whatever it is she's carping about...just when you walk in the door. For god's sake, doesn't anyone in this DAMN place know the meaning of tact? I rather doubt it. Bite your tongue, bitches.

So yeah, really need to go home. That, and I've got lots of reading and notepraises to write (and this goddamn monitor sucks--keeps flickering) so I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home