Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kicking the bucket, turkey style.

So, my compy has died. It won't turn on. And I'm stuck using my roomie's compy. Marrrvelous. At least I have a butterscotch sucker to make up for the aggravation. I need it!

Went to bed extremely early last night, so I woke up today at about 555am...but I didn't get up until about 655--my bed was nice and warm. The room was freezing due to the fan being on and window open, so noooo, there was not a chance in hell that I was going to leave my nice warm cocoon of blankets and sheets.

Ha! That's it, I know what I want for christmas...an electric blanket! Whoo, what a GREAT idea...It gets so much colder on the top bunk.

Haha, wrote the funniest email today in response to one of the girls in the house. If she can figure out what I said, I'll be amazed...heheheh. Used all pirate/mate terminology, not translatable by just any average landlubber. muahahaha It went something like this:

Yarrrr,
Methinks ye be a few sheets short of windward, m'gel, but 'tis mighty good ter see.
Matey, I'm well knackered to go polishin' the binnacle this weekend, but the
grub'n'grog'll be fine indeedy. Lookin' fo'rd to splicin' the Main wi' yer anytimes as good as a rub! Smooth waters an' fat barks, matey!
-Bloody Anne Flint (aka: lanenkar)


Heeheeeheeee! translation:

Dude,
I think you're a bit crazy, hun, but it's great to see. Man, I'm going to be so tired of sucking up this weekend at home, but the food and booze will be good, so oh well. I'm looking forward to getting wasted with you anytime at all. Lot's of good times and plunder to you,
Me.


Yep, that's talking pirate to you! YARRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home