Thursday, April 03, 2003

Took another look at my dorm room door today. Still v. depressing. It's still blank. Sad that the juvenile fuckers around here feel they have to steal ONLY my door decorations/comics cut out of the newspaper. How sad is that, huh? Why can't the fuckers just get their own stinkin' door decorations? If I catch whoever the klepto is, I'm gonna get violent on their ass and make them give my stuff back. Boooooooo!

On another note. I got my books, and that's about it. Must get more done. Rats. Well, gotta get cracka-lackin', because sorority COB starts tonight, and I hafta be at the house at five. Stink! Ah well, I hope I get a lil' sis. Am excited all the same. More later, perhaps, about COB. For your edification, of course.

I wonder if anyone reads these blogs anyhow? There's so many of them, it's unbelievable. Send me a note if you read mine! I'm at Laineylong@libertyhaven.com....

SEND! SEND! SPREAD THE LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home