Thursday, January 26, 2006

Compys and Roomies, Can't Live WITH Them, Can't Live...Wait, Yes I Can!

My computer seems to be suffering again. Could barely read the screen this morning. Which is, of course, why I'm here in the library typing this before my first (and only) thursday class. I think I may move my compy down to the dungeon. At least there I never had a problem with my compy blitzing on me. Dumb thing.

My roomie has reached new heights in annoyance. This morning she had the gall to ask me why I couldn't just let her have an uninterrupted morning sleep. Well, fuck her. I was being almost completely silent, except for when I turned my computer on. My computer subwoofer, of course makes a big "WOMPF" when I turn the whole thing on. It's not that bad, and doesn't last terribly long. Not like when she staggers around in the morning, or when her fucking alarm keeps going off. I think I need to have a talk with her. She's like dealing with a grouchy crippled elephant in the morning--loud, obnoxious, and stupid. That's why I've taken to getting up at seven in the morning, to avoid her stupidity and her fucking phone alarm. It drives me NUTS. I think I'll just leave my alarm on this weekend, so if she's around, it'll just wake her up. That'd be fair. I think my response to her was something along the lines of, "Well, you wake ME up EVERY morning." Rude cow.

Oh, and last night she wanted to harp about me fixing the light so it'd switch on an off again (instead of having to plug the lights into the switch). I just grunted at her when she tried to order me to fix it. Ha, she was trying to be subtle about it all, asking me when I was going to fix it, since it was bugging her. Well, tough luck, you little whiner----I'll fix it when I get to it, which probably isn't going to be until the weekend anyway.

ARRRRRG. Hate her.

I need a new roommate. Anyone want to apply for the job?

In other news, PMS is confirmed. I had my "." start--marvelous news, but sort of a relief. I was wondering when it would. Still PMS doesn't adequately cover the sheer depth of my frustration and irritation with the roommate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home