Friday, June 30, 2006

Dogs, Parakeets and life in the summer

Now done with my first week of class. Not so bad. Am running out of moola for bussing to and from, however. What I really need is to go home and pick up the back tire for my bike. I'd rather sweat a little than pay money to have to get to school. I think bussing will be reserved for exceptionally hot days, or if I'm injured or something.

Lil' one has headed off to europe. I hope that she has a great time. I really do. I just know she's going to come back with the coolest pictures and funny stories and memories....makes me sorta jealous. Ah well.

Slept better last night---the dog only woke me up once barking. We've been baby/pet sitting Pojack (farsi for puffball or something) for these two days. That thing is SO cute (pure pomeranian) when it's been shaved for the summer....but SOOOO spoiled. At least it knows "sit!"-- it certainly doesn't know how to obey any other command. And it begs if you're eating, thinking it might get some. HA. Wishful thinking, ya little booger! The only things it can really eat are a bit of chicken, or its doggie food.

Haha, dog thinks it's the biggest thing, what a yap. Y'know, it'd be a drop-kick dog, but it's too cute, and a bit to large for that sort of thing---it's a toy pomeranian.

I took him out walking yesterday---that lil' thing is a chick/people MAGNET. hahaha, i had one guy ask if he could have him for an hour, and another lady offer me like 10,000 for him. *snort* ahahhaha! Yeah right! He gets tired walking, and then you have to carry him. heehee, lazy spoiled dog!

Parakeet tulu is okay too, hopefully he'll go home this weekend. Since the dog barks at him, we've covered him up. He certainly screetches a lot. Extremely irritating.

Was so tired last night, I went to bed early. I think I needed the rest. For some reason, I just feel so DRAINED. Eurg.

Ah well, off to work/torture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home