Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mental meltdown imminent...

It is damn hot in this computer lab. Eurg. Hmmm--a bit of a mystery. My spanish class was cancelled today. I wonder why? I haven't checked my email, so I really have no idea why. Plus, I didn't go to class on Monday (whoops). Uhoh.

Wierd ass dude in comp lab keeps walking by and giving me the mad-dog eye. go away, you psycho! I'm just sitting here, typing away innocently.

I really felt tired yesterday. Not really sure why. I think my sleep schedule is fucked up or something. I took a nap after my first class, goofed off, then decided to go to bed early (at like 750). I was almost asleep, and Heather and Julie and Christian arrived to whisk me off to fun adventures (Diddy, Gushi, Royce wandering) for the rest of the night. I got home around 1250... Helped little with her paper (hope she did well) and then crashed. Woke up at seven something with a full bladder, had to get up...then couldn't pass out for a few more hours (till 930-ish). Then I arrive at myt first class of the day, and lo and behold, I coulda slept in. Well, damn.

I really miss Heather and Julie. I really don't get to see them very often. Waaaah! Saw them on sunday night too...came home sliiiightly drunken from two lemon drop martinis, and then passed out. (We went to the W). Of course, I then woke at like 325 am, and couldn't get back to sleep, so I finally got up at 530-ish, and staggered downstairs to commune with the compy. It sure rained on monday! Which is SORTA why I didn't manage to make it to that first class. Eeeek. Must email Patricia for the notes.

Yarr. Brain has melted from heat. Must work on resume. TTYL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home