Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Antipathy for Idiocy

I have concluded that there are just some people that are irredeemable assholes. Take Mz. X, for example. She's so petty that she can't even say hello or wave when walking by on her way to class, and when sitting down at a table, has to move her chair away, like there's some sort of danger of corruption by sitting near me. Sound pretty juvenile to you? Yeah, it does to me.

Added on those facts that she's a spoiled Jewish princess, who can't modulate the tone of her voice (she's fucking loud and overbearing in all conversations, all the time) and you have something that I find supremely irritating. At least I can be civil without being RUDE. Dumb broad. Grow up, you stupid bitch---all that shit is SO Junior High. Maybe I'll just help you out and make a list of all your bad qualities, just to help you out. Here you go:

(at least) 10 reasons why you suck:
1. You walk around like an elephant. Learn to walk quietly. Jeeze, didn't your mother ever teach you girls aren't supposed to sound like giants tromping around. Think Gazelle, not GIANT.

2. Shut your mouth. Nobody wants to hear all your stories all the time. Let OTHER people talk, instead of having to have all the attention of the conversation on you.

3. Be civil. You aren't, but TRY. People might actually tolerate you then.

4. Don't try to be an immature bitch and exclude people. You're not subtle about it, and others notice and it reflects badly on you.

5. Learn not to unload your problems the minute someone walks in the door. Give them a few minutes before you "attack", you pitbull. Be considerate---they might have had a long, BUSY day and are TIRED.

6. Seriously, stop whinging about being fat---if you never work out or get exercise, and you don't eat right, of COURSE you're going to be fat. Go out and excersize instead of whinging.

7. Learn how to keep a boy(friend) for more than two weeks. Yee, ever heard of commitment?

8. You're not that funny. Really. Stop trying to be amusing.

9. Shallow is as shallow does. Guess that means you're from the low end of the pool, there.

10. Don't try to bag on me to other people. I have the courtesy of not doing it to you (except here, but really, who reads this?) and I don't try to turn others against you. If you have a personal grudge, fine. But don't air your dirty laundry to people who don't know the first thing about the whole situation. Unless of course you want to tell them to come to me and hear MY side of the story? No? So sorry it might make you look bad. So just stop.

11. Drop dead, and save me the trouble of having to keep going with this list. Really. I could add a lot more, but I've better things to do.

Ahh, now I feel better. I think that all needed to be said, to eliminate any residual feelings of antipathy for your lame ass. Get over yourself. Civility is a courtesy universal to all cultures---and obviously something you need to learn. You can HATE my guts, but please, do it in your OWN time. Don't waste mine with your petty and juvenile displays.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home