Monday, September 15, 2003

Hee heee heee! Juliana's great quote of the week (about driving in the car and other stupid drivers): "You should just drive around with your finger ready so that when you need it, you can just lift up your hand and...VIOLA!!"

That's how I'm feeling about certain members of my sorority right now too. I don't give a fuckin' DAMN what kind of a day you're having, there is NO excuse for being snippy or rude. Take me: I keep my goddamn mouth shut, because I get really bad tempered...at certain times of the month. Or if I'm just having a crappy day. Nobody needs to know that! It doesn't make anyone else's day any better.

Don't get me wrong, the rest of the girls are GREAT and rush will be GREAT. It's just one apple that sours the whole bunch. GAWD I hate girly pettyness. Now I see why My big sis moved out of the house....people just don't want to be understanding. FUCK THEM!

On another note...Can't WAIT to finally move into my dorm room. Tomorrow is the day! Must return library books too. Or renew them online. Ratosis. It will be nice to actually LIVE at school again. Goooooodieeeee! And I'm NOT moving into the house for rush. Like I would know anyone who wanted to rush.... Whatev's.

Hope all my shit fits into the car...oh man, oh man, didn't think about that. As soon as I'm done writing this, off I go to dismantle it and pack it away. (The computer, sillies!) Ohh, gotta contact the roomie first though. Gottta tell her I can't talk about anything sorority-related. And where the fuck did I leave/put my phone charger? I left my phone in LA, I think, but it needs charging. Dammmo! Hope she's online. Nope. Oh well! Bye for a few days?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home