Thursday, September 11, 2003

I dunno when I'll be able to update this thing again in the upcoming week. Sorority shit starts in earnest tomorrow. And I get to take the train to the subway to the bus to get there. Goody.

Oh, but the good news is that I FINALLY finished my kimono. And it looks FANTASTIC. The front panels and the neck and tie are of the blue "haiku cat" fabric, and the rest is black. It looks GREAT. Oooh, and I even made myself an obi to wear with it! I'tll be my halloween costume for this year. I gotta be careful not to get it dirty or anything. Now the hard part: how the heck do I pack it into my backpacK!?! EEEEEEG.

Everything else is pretty much ready to go...OO, except a towel. I'll have to kidnap one from home, I think. Yesh.... A towel. I'll have to stick THAT in the backpack too. DAMN. Maybe I should get crackalackin' and less of the diddling around writing this, eh? Gotta finish off My library book before tomorrow morning too...Ohh, and I need a pillow.

Wonder If I'll even be able to update this in the next week? Ah well. Laterz.
Tag me if you want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home