Wednesday, September 03, 2003

And, The madness from the masters of mayhem continues:
DeadlyDuckling L: shit man i need to go
buy a raincoat then


HWTEgrl: me too

HWTEgrl: :-[O:-)

DeadlyDuckling L: u really have a squiret
gun comes in handy?


HWTEgrl: hmmm. lessee...i think its a
supersoaker


DeadlyDuckling L: the fuck....

DeadlyDuckling L: is that why u picked
the room right next to the toilet?


DeadlyDuckling L: u know how to skate
right?


HWTEgrl: easy refilling station.

HWTEgrl
: some yes.

HWTEgrl
: i also have a lightsaber

HWTEgrl
: but people would look at
me funny if I attacked them with that.


DeadlyDuckling L
: if i bring my
skateboard, would u make sure i wont die?


HWTEgrl: ;-)aha ha yeah

HWTEgrl
: as long as i don't kill myself
first


HWTEgrl
: :-Dwheeeeeeeee

DeadlyDuckling L
: hahahah last friday
was john williams nite and some kids
brought a lightsabers and waved it around
while star war was playing


HWTEgrl: oh boy. at a classical
concert? I mean, i can understand at
the movie premiere night....


HWTEgrl
: wierdoes

HWTEgrl
: (so speaks one who
dresses up with homies for the
premieres)


HWTEgrl
: O:-)

DeadlyDuckling L: u call starwars
classical?


HWTEgrl: have you ever done that.
Well, the music is orchestrated that
way, yes. Hey, i've played it, ok?


HWTEgrl
: just cuz its a soundtrack,
doesn't make it not music....tho
sometimes soundtrack music sucs


HWTEgrl
: :-\like, real bad

DeadlyDuckling L
: done wat? bring
lightsabers? no, playing in an orchestra?
yes


HWTEgrl: aha! what instrument
do/did you play?


DeadlyDuckling L
: watching ppl playing
starwar and waving around light saber,
yes


HWTEgrl: aha ha

DeadlyDuckling L
: violin

HWTEgrl: aha! you too?

HWTEgrl
: hurray! how many years?
(more than me, prolly)


DeadlyDuckling L
: hahah 2

DeadlyDuckling L: i was forced

HWTEgrl: ewww. my sister was too.
she played for three years. I'm still
playing


HWTEgrl
: i was forced into piano for
a year


HWTEgrl
: uck uck uck

DeadlyDuckling L
: and by the time i
transfered to belmont and found out they
had no orchestra i quit


DeadlyDuckling L: i was forced to play
the keyboard for i think 6 yrs


DeadlyDuckling L: but that when i was
really lil so it had no danmage on my brain
watsoever


HWTEgrl: my hs din't have orch, so I
played in the pit orch. for all the
school musicals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home