Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Hooray! Have moved into new dorm room, and am madly frittering my time away with decoration projects for floor government. What a blast it is to be a welcome week asistant. Wheee!

Oooh, and when i got home today, Roomie moved most of her stuff in (I was late getting back around 4-ish...whups!) and then we headed off to acquire more booze (beer/hennessy) and ended up visiting the 99cent store...yay, hangars and candy and SNOW's clam chowder!! I can hardly wait to eat it all... I've still gotta hang up all my clothes. And the fuckers still haven't bunked our beds.

Yeah, now THAT is a load of crock: they charge you 35 bucks just to bunk them. I could freakin' do it myself, but there aren't any connectors on the beds this year! BOO! And if you try to bunk them yourself, then they fine you like 50 bucks. Lame. Lame. Lame. Gov. Grey Davis, I hate your ass. Stupid budget cuts for the UC's. So now I'm freakin' screwed.

Oh, good news. I found my phone charger. Now I just have to find my boombox power cord. So my phone's actually working again.

The absolute awesomeness of Rieber this year is stunning: New carpet, FLOORBOARDS!! the walls in our room covered bulletin boards...A nice big cool room with ocean breezes, nice bathrooms right outside the door (3 steps away)....And lots of booze to stock us with! How could life get any better than this? WHAHOOO! Oh, and that's not mentioning my cokacola stash and munchie stash. Oh, and there's no quiet hours right now, so I can totally bump my music. (being the only one here on this side of the hallways). I've hung most of my surf posters...but I'm waiting for the bed bunking before I put all of them up. Oh, and get this: hee hee, my roomie and I have the exact same desk lamps, so I wrote "Elaine's shit" on mine, and she wrote "MINE" on hers....aha ha ha!

Oh, and I figured (well, she did, actually) out where I knew her from: the last "dinner for 12 strangers" that I went to el ano pasado. Cool! I remembered how her van looked too. =D It's freakin' huge. Oh, bj's was dinner tonight. I've got pizza leftovers to eat tomorrow. I think I'd better get dad to get us a fridgie. Met her friend aki too. Nice guy. Oh, and i started a list for names for my new sea turtle stuffed-animal. It's a cutie! So far, I have "jd's 'n' coke" and "Myrtle the turtle" ha ha.

Ahhhhh, my happiness and faith in the world is restored once more. I only hope that roomie finds corkscrew for wine bottles and julie and lauren and peepz come and visit me. Hooray for 2003! I think it's gonna be a GREAT YEAR!

Did I mention that my roomie was extra super super cool? We even speak the same language! No more squeaky bed, too! Hip-hip, HOORAY!

And that's all for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home