Monday, September 29, 2003

Well, sailing was a blast today, despite there being only like eight of us today...all the laser sailing guys and three others. (me and two homies: sunny and Ryan)... We've got 17 people on the team this year! And all of them have sailed once or twice, or been lifelong sailors....Great stuff going on. AAAND, we've got a coach, who's really cool. which is a real step up from last year, when we had nothing. WHOO! Go varsity UCLA sailing team!!

Bid day was fun. I'm going to ditch disneyland, since I'm going to Catalina for buccaneer's days. Yarrrr HARRRR! Should I ask for my 7 bucks back, because I'm not taking the bus? Must fill out more job applications and stuff. Hmm. Oh, and make a list of stuff I can get for the sailing team to use... Yikes. More later.

Gotta go study now... comp 10a reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home