Monday, October 06, 2003

Hmmm. Sounds like the Rieber front hall desk is pretty desperate for people to work the night shifts... I can deal with that, as long as they give me a job! My interview went pretty well, I think. Or, at least I hope. I ditched sailing practice today to do it. Bad bad little girl. AND, I didn't go to class so I could finish my spanish homework (god, i really hope my essay was ok...eeg!).

I had lunch at the house. That was nice. But there is one thing that really bothers me. People there don't listen to me. Granted, I don't really say the most intelligent things and should probably keep my mouth shut, but whenever I try to participate in a conversation, I get ignored or shut out. How lame is that? And then they'll ask someone about something else, and they just take the conversation to where only two people in a "clique" can talk to each other and understand each other. Why do I feel so left out? Better yet, why am I so offended that I'm being left out? At least Lea is ok with me again. But sometimes I really feel tentative around her-- I don't want to inadvertently insult her again. Honestly, I feel like I'm going through high school again; all the awkward angst and insecurity and trying to figure out where I fit in again. It makes me miss all my highschool friends. I hate that tentative thing. DANGIT.

At least my roomie is great. No, scratch that, fantastic. She doesn't put up with any bullshit, and we get along great. Oh, and I love my dorm homies. Kyle and Kevin and james and allen and corona and amir and jamason and judith and suyen and all the homies! Great times ahead. (bothering the roomie while she's trying to study with akhi's help is pretty fun too!) Gotta go actually study now...TA~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home