Monday, November 10, 2003

Oh, the TRAUMA!

Wierd, wierd wierd. Roomie has sexiled me to emily and sarah's room, where I'm writing this on sarah's computer. Now I'm scared to go back. ACK! Could she have warned me or something so I wouldn't have come back? *whimpers and curls into fetal position* AGGG. Traumatized. I went to walk to meeting, got to the house, and it was mostly over (it being senior ditch dinner) so I got a ride back from the lovely brook and melanie. Went back to room, and, um. yeah.

No rock climbing tomorrow. WAH. But, on the up side, I have 25 more bucks than I thought I would...YOGA PANTS, here I come! Oh, and I get to sleep in, since there's no class tomorrow. It being veteran's day. So thank a vet, goddamn it!! I think I'll work on my env. M111 paper. Another happy thought: got my pictures back today, and they turned out SO cute! I put a couple in my stolen "follow your heart to aephi" frames...so cute! Sad that the REALLY cute one of me and julie is with her eyes shut. darnnnn! I'm still putting it up though, since it's so nice. Hubba hubba, we look hot! And pics of haloween with me and roomie are darn cute too.

Was totally pmsing last week. Which is no doubt why I had no patience for anything with a dick and a mouth last week. So, poor kiron and akhi had to bear the brunt of evil. Poor guys. I feel kinda bad for them. Ah well, life continues. I'm a girl, right? I have the right to reserve bitchiness to members of the opposite sex!!

My writing madness increases: i'm going to change one of my fictions on fanfiction.net into a series...with chapters and all. Fun! (it's the moth one that I wrote for my enviro sci class). I dunno how I fit all this shit in. Wonder if I have sailing practice tomorrow, speaking of fitting shit in...eeeyikes.

Must remember: floor meeting at ten...yup yup. Maybe I'll take a short nap. Tho' I'd realllllly like to take my contacts out. (but can't). Dammmn. Fuuuuck. Whoops, no, not fuck. That's what got me into this situation in the FIRST place!

*covers head with pillow and runs away* AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home