Friday, February 20, 2004

AUGH! Netscape SUCKS.

So, Here I am. It's friday night, and I'm at home. Literally. In soCAl. Which means I have nothing to do so I'm going to go to bed early (for me) and then get up early (butt-ass early) and go to a funeral. Yeeehaw. Not thrilled.

Had a good day today; got up at nine-ish, showered, got stuff done, etc. Went down to payroll and changed to direct deposit. No more pimply lackey shit with having to visit De Neve front desk to get my bloody paycheck. As Johnny Cash says, "Take this job and shove it"...the job being walking down to get my paycheck. Well, NO MORE!

Packed all my stuff, and ponced off to class. Substitute in spanish was amusing. Don't remember his name, but he was pretty good. Very clear, though ha ha sometimes he'd lapse back into english to make CERTAIN we understood. Direct object and indirect pronouns. Blah blah blah.

Went in search of Julz's sources for her paper. No luck, but I photocopied some shit for her, so she'd better be happy. I have .1245 cents left on my copycard. Now, where to go to add more? Damn. What a pain. Had to go to YRL to find her crap...which of course, was Un-findable. (If that's a word.) yrl=young research library. We academics/scientists just love to make everything into acronyms, don't we now. SOS.

Only got two wrong on psych quiz. Huzzah! Studying earlier in the week is much easier on my peace of mind; less having to run around like a decapitated barnyard fowl and find people to borrow the book from to read the chapters. Surprized actually that Professor Z. had a test this week, since it's a short week. Ah well.

Arms ache from carrying my red bag around all day and then home on the bus/subway/train. --which, incidentally are now more expensive. It used to cost 8.25 to get home, and now it's an even 9 bucks. Yeowch. Arms are yeowch too. I did the rowing maquina (ha ha, eddy...MAQUINAAA!!) on thursday, and running and elliptical maquinas as well. As a result, my legs are sort of shaky and my arms achy. Ha ha, a rhyme!

Am so proud: Wednesday Eddy and I figured out the entire crossword. I think I'll hang it on my wall somewhere. It's the first one I've ever done entirely. Am now hooked/addicted. Oh, and ps on that one: Eddy is SO much fun to work with. And BOO points to Christian for not showing up to work on thursday night. And BOO to Nate too for the same reason. Strange. Did they just not know they were supposed to be working? Fooey. Oh, and my heater is the best thing invented since peanut butter.

Which, incidentally, I have none of.

GAWDAMMNIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home