Monday, June 28, 2004

The "fill in" oh Buck Futter!

Have not blogged in a while. Probably due to the fact that I went home for a couple days. Of course, had a marvelous time. Ahhh, home. Unfortunately, forgot to bring a lamp that I could clip to my bed, as well as a sewing machine. Ah well, perhaps I can borrow charmaine's over at the house. Hmmmm.

Have been busy; twelve hours of work this week already. One eight hour parking shift yesterday and one night shift the night before. Must get in forty hours a week, MUST. Shall be interesting.

Have not even thought about my summer school class starting tomorrow. Ha!

A funny note; all the little japanese people stare at me everywhere I go on campus. Heh. I always knew I was scary. Gt's. Dude, it's totally FREAKY, they're so PALE. Poor peepz. They're totally cute, with their very shy english. They're trying though. Evidently it's some sort of english intensive program.

Ate dinner with Jeremy, Jerm and Jenny last night. Good times to be had, and lots of funny quotes. Hee hee hee:

"Dude the information SUPERHIGHWAY doesn't come with a Koosh ball attached!"-Jerm on how cool my koosh bookmark was

"It's just so sad...and I really DON'T care!"-Jerm on the olsen twins and their having anorexia, etc.

"I didn't get stickers...I was apathetic!!"-Jerm on getting little gold stars on papers in grade school

"It's PROTEIN!!! ...and spam is pork shoulder!"-Jerm (yelling and holding up his jello cup in a threatening hand)

heh. That's right buck futters, more threatening notes on doors and celebrity jeapardy to come!
PAX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home