Thursday, June 03, 2004

AYAHOOOO! HP! HP!

Hurrah! HP is tonight! YAY! Light a candle, or a lighter, everyone! WEEG! Big sis is coming over for lunch.

Had a nice conversation with Henry, the dude that I had in my spanish class last quarter. Lovely fellow, he's graduating and going to Japan (for four days) and taiwan this summer to visit family. Sounds like he had a pretty intense (tho not as much as the midterm) final coming up. Was really fun to talk to him in spanish. Shall miss seeing him around campus. He recommended that I visit the Iglesia del familia sacrada or something along that line name in Barcelona, where he studied. Sounds good, I shall.

Finished my cpr....now off to luncheon with bridget...more latz... on last night and my review for "the Dante club"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home