Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Studying pays off?!?!!

Okay, had a funny conversation with my sister yesterday. Evidently, studying pays off...who knew!?!

Asailor: dude

Asailor: i DOMINATED my spanish
final


Hgrl: ha ha

Hgrl
: good job

Asailor
: i have no idea how i pulled
that shit off


Asailor: i got a 92%

Hgrl: SWEET

Asailor
: yeeeaaaa, that's right...uh
huh, uh huh, uh huh


Hgrl: ha ha ha ha

Hgrl
: evil booger. how the hell
DID u doi it?


Asailor
: i dont know

Hgrl: lots of crack?

Asailor
: i mean

Hgrl: ha ha ha


Oh boy...next thing you know, Jules will figure out that life is easier if you DO THINGS IN ADVANCE....like study...yeah.

Oh, and then I also talked to Heather about the plans for the night. Evidently, I am doing the undie run, AND, then, afterwards, working. Should be marvelous. Will be a great time, as am working with Khalil the cool dude tonight. Ahhh, am so happy, despite the fact that we must now conclusively agree that boys are STUPID:

Ddrool: hey u

Ddrool: undy run on wed right?

Hgrl: oh yeah!

Hgrl
: muaaaha ha ha!

Ddrool
: cool just checking

Hgrl: ...this IS me we're speaking
of.....


Hgrl
: the lunatic one?

Ddrool
: a couple of my high school friends are going to be out so they will be going eith us

Dodrool: no

Hgrl: yay! they got cameras?!?

Ddrool
: to good guy buddies

Ddrool: im sure

Ddrool: pohone brb

Hgrl: yay! ooh, and only sexy
underwear allowed for the girls


Hgrl
: none of that wimpy-sports bra crap!

Hgrl
: iay!@

Ddrool
: ha ha ha

Ddrool: yeah i am going to wear undies 4 sure although i think i better buy
some or do laundry or somehting


Ddrool: yeah i think Julie is doing to wear boxer shortd bc she was feeling modest

Ddrool: which i am fine with

Ddrool: i better go study

Ddrool: ttyl

Hgrl: okiiie!



Auto response from Dopiedrool
: books so
many ... why.... why?






Auto response from Hgrl: Hgrl:
fuck. gotta get back to puttin the
"dying" back into studying

Asailor: yea me too

Hgrl: ahh, finals...the air has the
stench of terror in it...





Ddrool: and did jason really call you
again what an idiot


Hgrl: yup

Hgrl
: he did

Ddrool
: annoying

Hgrl: annoying and STUPID

Ddrool
: yeah

Hgrl: ha ha

Ddrool
: im suprised he called u

Ddrool: i thought it was pretty apparent u hated him

Ddrool: last week when i was over there I was like .. yeah she care for u not

Hgrl: i don't ...hate...him per se. i abhor him

Dopiedrool
: true true

Hgrl: /prefer to avoid him entirely

Ddrool
: i can't blame u

Hgrl: how did you end up over
there?


Ddrool
: thought i'd go by try to mend
my opinion of him


Ddrool: and get my star chart back

Ddrool: he couldn't find it

Hgrl: any mending accomplished?

Hgrl
: aha.

Dopiedrool
: any my opinion only

Ddrool: that didn't make sense

Ddrool: no not really

HWTEgrl: ...

Hgrl
: what i figured

Ddrool
: his house got on the ladder theory topic again and pissed me off

Hgrl: ARRRR. they're idiots!

Hgrl
: some of the pledges aren't, but...the rest of the house? yeah

Ddrool
: yeah that was my opinion

Ddrool: but i went over to AGO and had a nice time

Hgrl: ago boys are nice, aren't
they? ooh, any pictures from the trip yet?


Sweet. Ooh, and Then, it's off to the consulate for my visa tomorrow. Bright and early. (ugh). But hey, at least I'm now done with finals, having rocked my philo one and got ass-raped thru my LS one....and we'll see about the Astro one....but I'M DONE!!! and...will be having massive fun tonight. Ahh, memories!

Hmmmm....wonder what my little sis is doing tonight. hmmmm. And lauren. Must call them. Have already invited sarah. ooh! reminds me, must check calendar to see if I am free saturday night, so that I can go to sarah's graduation party.

oooh! That was just Totie on the phone. She has an 8-am final tomorrow, so no undie run for her, poor girl. *sighs* Ha ha ha, so far, I'm the only demented on in the lineage doing the run! hmm, on that note, maybe I should call brooke...hmm, left a message, but no answer yet. Will find out soon enough!

Must call mum also, to see if she can give me some moola for food...for the next week. Urg.

yay! got food! now....shall SLEEP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home