Sunday, June 13, 2004

Pms+ work...=a bad combo!

Ha ha, I just had to post this from the other day....I wrote it in my notebook at work while trying to study, since my damn coworkers were being assholes, and i didn't have a computer.
....
4:20am, 6-12-2004
Desire desperately to sleep. none in sight any time soon, as the minute hand is crawling over the face of my watch. Yarg. Wish to be free of this place away from Asshole Brandon kelsey. Have ignored him now (go me!) for the entire late shift, except when I HAD to talk to him. Most satisfying (tho hightly petty & juvenile in nature) to act as though he were some sort of diseased or loathsome insect to be ingored fully--with its frequent explosion of noise solely to gain attention. Ha! Well, I won't be giving HIM any...dumbass.
Feels rather good actually- and I read over more of the astro book, my notes & the notes I took at the review. Trying desperately not to fall asleep (won't show that bastard any weakness since hes Been picking on me all nigh) and eyes are still leaden, no matter if I consume junk food (choc donuts & sunchips) or drink water. Urgh.
What I would give for an energy drink right now, eventhough it's a temporary sugar high- artificial, as it were. New thought; desire to Beat male heads against a rock this evening- tho randy was actually not too caustic...a nice change. Oh, just a little nap, Please?! Damn, my life sucks. @ least I told Khalil no more shifts wi/ the assholes of Hedrick!
....

...Yeah. Oh, and Randy DID end up being an asshole, he just waited until the end of the night to piss me off, whereupon I snarled at him. HA! Serves those juvenile bastards right! Never mess with a PMSing and finals-driven woman!

Have now spent the last three days studying for damn astro final, to the exclusion of my other finals. If I don't do well on it, buggar! I'm sick of it! Have been living in a cave for several days...ugh. Mad PMSing...had to restrain myself from snappiing at my study buddies today. Oh, and despite the lovely facial, have broken out like a mofo. Ick. Life just loves to pull that Murphy's law crap on you, doesn't it?

Ha, Panda came by today, asking for help with the Philosophy 7 final. Fuck that! I haven't done a damn thing for it! Yahaaha ha! And he thinks that I'D be helpful??? YAHAHAHAAA! *snorts* YAHAHAHA!

Awww, found out that My lil sis has broken up with her bf...she called lauren and I yesterday, sounding extremely sad. WAAAAH! I have stockpiled the chocolate, which I'm going to go feed her, probably tomorrow. I may go to bed after fisnishing up with this...sorry Little One! Love you! Oh dear, oh dear.

And with that thought, I was thinking...I keep listening to The Darkness lately. I've got the tune to "I believe in Love" stuck in my head....oh, and also "Get your hands offa my woman"...hee hee

On another note, "the boy" called me again (see last entry) and I ignored the call. Deosn't the motherfucker get the picture? YEESH. What is WRONG with him?!?

Allright, taking my nasty pmsing ass off to bed...final tomorrow at three, you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home