Saturday, January 15, 2005

Rejuvination!

Whohoo! Am back, am updating...etc, etc.

Went to bed at like 12pm last night, woke up at 1220am today. Ha ha, if that's not the definition of lazyness, I dunno what IS. Go me.

Went to Lauren E.'s birthday dinner tonight--fun times. Had a bunch of people there, including: fatty, stinky, poopy, shorty, sqeezy, quacky, tweedle and of course, the infamous booger. Go us! Yay for silly nicknames!

Hm. Not much else of great import to report today...wait, that's a lie. Stupid peepz from last night didn't complete their proctoring activities properly--I had to fucking clean up after them before going to bed...no names, but boooooooo! Add a FTS to THAT.

Yuuuummmmy sushi. I love sushi. Dinner tonight was sushi--at tomodachi's again. Yay for birthdays and good taste in food!

Uhhh....and that's it. Unless there's more later. (Not likely.)

Aaand I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home