Thursday, February 17, 2005

Big Essay Blues...

Have decided that I am spending far too much time daydreaming. Do not know if this is something curable, an inability to read the books that I want to, or just general restlessness. AM however getting better at getting myself motivated. Now to start the motivation process sooner....

The reason I'm down here today (after my quiz in psych section) is that there is nothing really to talk about with the girls upstairs. Hm. Perhaps that is another reason for my daydreaming. After trying to talk to Steph and Squeezy, was summarily ignored every time I tried to gently enter the conversation. Geeze. Talk about them being only interested in what they themselves had to say. Great conversational skills, guys. Or where you just TRYING to avoid me. Hm--- well, at least Steph was.

Nice of her to snub me. Not that I give a fucking flip. Probably because she didn't sleep in her room last night (though the roof was fixed) and slept downstairs. Grag. Found her down there at 5am, when I came down to read for spanish. Whatever. It's not my fault she couldn't stay awake to do her schoolwork!

hurm. On another note, the roof is finished. For now. Over summer I think we'll get a new one. Grrrr. That whole situation is shit.

New cook is amazing. Really quite surprizing what actally edible and GOOD food can do for you. Yessssss. will soon be fat, am definitely a big investor in late plates on the days that I'm late for lunch. Yay, Lovejoy is the BOMB. Have to find some recipes for him, i just remembered.

School is blah. Have two essays due tomorrow. None DONE, but I've started thinking and reading and formulating my exact theses, and am starting to formulate my arguments in support. They'll get written tonight. I don't think I'll go to more than an hour of anime club. Essays are too important. Yep. And, our group proposal for enviro got approved. Now to start talking to people... I hope I hope! Can't wait to get the thing DONE.

Other than that, I'm just PEACHY.

Sister sent me an email. Awesome, love her. Heather sent me a Valentine. Love her as well, and STILL feel like absolute heel in regards to that and everything. Heather, if you read this, feel free to kill me the next time you see me. Am a VERY bad friend. Boo me. Okay, bad essay blues are taking over. Going to go cheer myself up by goofing off for a bit before my next class.

Ta~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home