Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Goo strikes again!

Am feeling distinctly depressed. I don't know if this is simply an offshoot of being sick with the crappy lung goo, or the general slump I feel that I'm in. I'd be nice to get out of it, but it seems like everything I do simply adds to the anchor that's tied to my ankles, dragging me down. Damn. I didn't think things would get THIS bad...

Hmm. Heather sent me a message about going out of town/traveling--some sort of fax thing that I can send her free voicemail on. Hm. Wonder where she's going? This is what happens when you're horribly out of the loop/touch: a serious lack of information. Damn me.

On a happier note, am avoiding senior party and also am going to fanime convention this weekend--should be a fucking blast. Need to deposit my 300 dollar check from the sorority, however. (I spent it on general house repair stuff). Also need to make my costume. Google, here I come for "making kimono" instructions, whohoohoo!

Also, research must get done today. Hope people will answer my survey. blearg. I have no life, nor will I ever have one. I think I am slowly fighting this inexorable truth. Big huge blearg.

Allright, icky throat goo crap person has shit to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home