Friday, April 29, 2005

Grey Hairs and crazy nightlifes...

Found My first grey hair today. Well, okay, technically it's a white hair. Am undecided; should I pull it out and enshrine it as my "first"...since there's undoubtedly going to be more, or should I just leave it/ignore it? On the other hand, I'm very excited about the fact that it's WHITE, not GREY or SILVER. Yay! I've inherited the Long Family white hair! ...Although, Grandma Mimi Ross had premature white hair by the time she was thirty (which is also sorta cool)...I wouldn't mind that! Dude, white hair is cool. Well, okay, for me at least.

School is okay, am surviving. It's probably due to the beneficial nature of all my enviro sci classes: without them, I'd be stark raving mad. Not that I'm not already, I'm just discounting that particular thought. =D

Am massively tired. On wednesday, I had a sorority event (screw your sis) where everyone gets "hooked up" with essentially a blind date, and we all go have a party together. That was fun. My date was cute...though rather young! Kim accused me of being a pedophile, haha, because he was only 18...and I'm only 21...and I have a white hair! Make me feel old, people...thanks a LOT.

Last night, I went to the theta Chi Red Carnation Dinner with Jessica Veffer, Totran, and Sarah VDR. Drank shitloads of champaigne--the good flavored stuff. Had Peach, blackberry, strawberry and regular wine too. Dinner was catered from C&O's Trattoria---yum! Totran got really drunk (haha, pretty easy for her to do, she's a lightweight) and decided to go to the "W" or the whiskey blue down at the end of Hilgard. Was very nice, ambient atmosphere--very asian/turkish decor. The couches were excessively comfy, though low to the ground. I finally had to detach her lips forcibly from the guy she was making out with (that my other little Karen had made out with the night before at the screw your sis) and shovel her into the car that Jess was nice enough to pick us up in at like 1230 or so at night. Huzzah for people who pick other people up so they don't have to walk up the Hilgard hill~!! I've no idea if she actually was hungover this morning, since I had early class, and I know Toes probably had work...which is kinda the excuse that I used to get her to go home last night, since she kept wanting to stay "a little longer"---haha! And make out with the dude...I was talking to his friend Ben (a senior) while she made out with the other guy, whom I never really concretely nailed down the name of... Oh well, no loss! Hahaha!

Today, I'm just tired. I think I'm going to do some reading and starbucks-drinking tonight, maybe some Hitchhiker's guide if I can convince Julie (and get in to see it...). Wish me luck, and now, time for a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home