Sunday, June 19, 2005

Summer Inertia, Part I

Hahaaa! Am home once again in the big GG, and happily drugged. So, hopefully goo problem will reach a satisfactory conclusion soon. I hope. Got antibiotics and an inhaler. Whoohoohoo!

Am now very excited about living at home. Is very nice, actually...though one has to get used to all the family insanity. Eh, that's okay.

Went to Jules' graduation yesterday--a very LONG affair. 2 hours, so I brought my new book (the one I got with xmas money but still haven't had the chance to read) yeah, that one. It's called Lirael. Not bad so far. Ceremony was nice, except we didn't know when jules would walk, so we had to watch all the damn kids going across the stage, almost, and then she was toward the end. Humpf, I was the only one that yelled my head off for her. But hey, what are sisters for, but to make an unseemly amount of noise at one's graduation? Heheh. Got some (blurry) pictures with my little digital camera. Will have to post them. Actually, I've got a lot of picture-posting to catch up on. Joy.

Jules' graduation bash/barbeque is today (aunt sheila has already arriv'd) so I guess I should go be social. But FIRST, some inhalant fun. It's such a joy having bronchitis (again).

Love you all, more updates later....I miss heather and Julie and all my roomies already. Feels wierd to not turn around and have them here to tell them funny stuff. DOH! Will have to email peepz.

More latz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home