Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Exhaustion, hugs, and other news

I need a hug.

It's the day after my least favorite holiday, which I celebrated by going to bed early and avoiding having to do any reading.

Why then, do I still feel tired?

This stinks.

IN other good news, midterm has been moved from this week (for my chicano studies class) to next week. That's not counting the paper that I have due or even the other midterm that I have for my psych class on wednesday. The good news is that I don't have class for spanish 125...our professor seems to want to avoid having to teach us that week...or else he's just taking an extra long vacation.

I like vacations. Especially the "mental" kind.

I seem to take them a lot. Sometimes during class, when it's exceptionally boring. Or, the professor is explaining a really simple concept to some dumbnut that just can't get it (except with the application of some sort of blunt force trauma to the head).

I think I'd better go take a nap pretty soon here. Before the dinner we have tonight with DTD.

Riiight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home