Friday, February 09, 2007

Dreams..why you should never remember 'em.

I had Creeeeeepy Dreams last night.

Dude, I can give you an example of how dreams make absolutely NO sense:

Last night I dreamed/had a nightmare that I went to go get a pair of my flipflops out of my old garage at home...and for some reason they were infested with giant brown spiders with fat translucent legs...and when I tried to put my right sandle on (don't ask me WHY...maybe I couldn't see that it had a spider in it?) a spider BIT me...latched on to my long middle toe...I tried to rip it off...and ripped off a chunk of my toe...'cause it was hangin' on pretty hard...then for some reason, I realized that I had to isolate the poison (somehow I knew the stupid things were poisonous) so I elevated my foot, lying on my back, above my head...then I was suddenly transported to the local doctors office/emergency clinic/hospital where I was told they couldn't take me in, because I wasn't an emergency. And I was yelling at them something about how I'd been bitten by a poisonous fucking spider and if I died, it'd be their (her--fat fake blond nurse with double chin and red lipstick) fault....and my toe was turning brown from the poison... and then in desperation I went on the the next hospital, and I guess they let me in? And I was still going from place to place with my leg in the air, unable to feel my big middle toe...on my own because for some reason nobody would help me get to the hospital....


And then I woke up with a gasp at 625 am.


I blame this idiocy on Grey's anatomy last night. I KNEW I shouldn't have watched it....it really does make your brain rot.


This is why I usually make no attempt to even REMEMBER my dreams...the ramblings of my subconscious (according to Freudian theory) are utterly idiotic. Phooey!

And Now I'm totally feeling tired and sick, and I DON'T KNOW WHY!!
I totally got enough sleep...so why am I so out of it? Bizarre...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home