Monday, April 07, 2003

Shit, my muscles hurt. My calf muscles, butt muscles, stomach muscles, arm muscles-- EVERYTHING muscles HURTS! But, I did have a lot of fun at St. Francis in San Francisco this weekend. What a beautiful place to sail... Within easy view of the Golden Gate, and lots (read...WAY too much) wind for sailing. Saturday, We only had our jv a sail, and b they sent back in because it was blowing like 40 mph. DAMN.

Ha ha ha. We went drunk bowling that night-- imagine getting drunk by swigging vodka straight from the bottle and then chasing it with a swig from a coke liter bottle. Whew! I have decided I REALLY don't like the taste of vanilla vodka. ICK. Then, after that, we went to some place along telegraph near the berkeley campus (scary, like new york, but scary) and got pizza. Then, (me being exhaused from like 3 hours sleep the night before) they dragged everyone to a bar...and we just walked in and sat down (missed being carded completely!!) and started drinking like crazy. Name of Blake's, actually. I didn't drink, and kept falling asleep. I tried everyone else's drinks though. I had a cosmopolitan, an alabama slammer, an adios motherfucker, and some other stuff I don't remember. Yum! Too bad we didn't do any family drinking, my sister and me. Rats. Next time, I hope.

Ha ha, they finally picked me up on friday. That was so frustrating. I'm starting to realize that I NEED A CELL PHONE if I really want to be on the sailing team/do ANYTHING around campus. There's just no freakin' way to get in touch with me at all.

After we all were trucking along, drinking like crazy, there was a solid chorus of "i gotta go pee"'s the entire night. And, we couldn't use the bathroom b'cuz if we did, and didn't drain it exactly right, we'd get charged like 250 bucks!! Grrr. So, the order of the day was to pee in plastic cups and chuck them out of the moving RV. Gross, eh? I managed to control MY bladder between stops!! Ooh, later I'll post the "stupid drunk sailor's sayings" that I wrote down for the weekend. They're fucking HILARIOUS.

Sunday we sailed six races. Good wind. We started earlier in the day to avoid the small craft advisory type winds. We left after loading our boats on the trailer, but we had to stop at Kristen's cousin's place because Our lights weren't working. Which meant a vain search for the fuses ensued until her uncle found them under the dashboard. He fixed the stuff, and we left at like 6-7pm. Got home at three, drinking all the way. Good weekend on the whole. I'll give more details when I post the funny sayings later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home