Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Well, went to class today. Our ACTUAL ta showed up for spanish. I think that I liked the Argentinian guy better. He was more interesting and easier to understand. That, and he was nicer and less scary. The chick we have now has a spanish accent--the really annoying lispy one. GAWD, save me!

I guess that I forgot that heather wasn't going to meet me today for lunch, but tomorrow. I swear I'm so blond! Except, I'm not. Hee hee, but my sister is, and BOY do I tease her about it.

My yellow roses are so lovely. I like them very much. They're surviving pretty well on my desk. Speaking of my plants on my desk, I should really water fang and nitro. And, Heather's two plants. I think I might keep them if she keeps forgetting to get them. I think Fang may have some sort of blight, or else the pot is getting too small for it. The leaves are turning brown in splotchy patches. SCARY! WahHHhhhh! I keep watering them twice weekly...

I have SO much reading I have to get done today. It's almost unbeleivable. But first, I think that I'll slather on some sunblock and go visit Jane-- her sorority's philanthropy is today in Bruinplaza. I'm excited! Off I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home