Wednesday, October 08, 2003

i AM soooo TIRED. And I do mean tired. Between sailing practice today and yesterday, and a regatta this weekend (as well as homework due friday) I don't know what to do! Oh, and I had a roomie meeting with the RA and training for my new job at HEDRICK hall. It lasted from 8-1030...

I was totally bummed yesterday when i found out I didn't get the Rieber job, but hey, the guy from Hedrick called yesterday night during sorority meeting and offered me a job, so whohoo! (actually he called while sarah, tamar and julie and i were driving around hanging posters for the new members...) What fun! Yay, sarah is going to adopt me, and tamar's adopting sarah! whooo! They make me so happy.

I have a job! I was so freakin' worried. Tomorrow I go get a copy of my ssn from the federal building at one. got to meet the dude who's driving us in dykstra 1.

Oh, AND I went to the going abroad fair yesterday. Found some REALLY cool stuff: being on a tall ship for a semester or quarter, or going to japan for a year, or costa rica.... Found stuff for juliana as well. I'll Have to send it to her. Fuck! I don't know her address. Dannnng.

Sailing team is great. Just exhausting. I spend all my free time during the day reading my computer textbook and doing spanish exercises. I'm really worried about the spanish. I want to do well. I NEED to improve and do well. Oh my GOD, let me do well!

so, now MUST go do calendar and Toilet talk....latz....when I have more sleep and energy than I do now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home