Monday, November 24, 2003

Life is a PAIN in the @$$!!

Wow, have not really updated this thing in a while. Well, I did, but it didn't show up for some reason. *sighs* oh well! It has been the two weeks (or so) from hell. I really have to fix my schedule for next quarter so that I'm not so tired all the time and I have time set aside to study and sleep. Because this job of mine is really taking it out of me. BIG time.

Still have to work on ENV M111 paper, and now, the final pic 10 project, which I'm going to nail. (I think I fucked up the last one...) Dammmnnnnn. It's either I fix my schedule, or it's going to be light on the sailing---only two days a week, I think. I just don't have time for anything else. ARRRRRG.

What a shambles my life is. I feel like I'm grasping at air straws. Crap, they go away so quick and you can't get them back! My sanity is not liking that much. That, and today is Aunt Shirley's memorial service. And I can't go. Because I'm STUCK IN FREAKIN' LA!!!

That, and mom says I should try to get a ride down to long beach on wednesday... with somebody, because she can't really pick me up. ARRRRG again! I guess I'll ask Brooke what she's doing about that. Maybe she could give me a ride if she's going home?? Shall ask!

Am very boring. Oh well. Too bad. So Sad.

Oooh! Got to watch funny Japanese program! "First Kiss" ha ha ha, the funniest EVER. Aww, the end was so KAWAIII!!! Iria-kun's mom yelled at him that kotoko was only trying to melt his heart of ice, was always being nice to him and loving him, and all he did was be like a wall to her... and then he ignored his mom and rushed upstairs...where he underwent (HA! serves him right!) mental torment, causing him to realize his feelings for kotoko and rush after her....he thought he missed her on the train and screams out her name (awww) but she didn't get on because she thought she heard him calling her.... "Mou, don't leave me anymore..." EEEEEEEEEEEE! *dances around* so KAWAIIII-NEH!?! Shuttup, I can hear you snickering at me. *snickers in background* I said it's CUTE, Allright?!?! Humpf! It makes ME happy, at least. And there doesn't seem to be much that does that, nowadays.

Blarg, blarg. Want to go HOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home