Wednesday, January 14, 2004

They're TEAL, allright?!??

HA HA HA! Those legwarmers were TEAL, DOLTISH SORORITY FEMALES! HA! Where's their sense of adventure? Don't they like "eighties fashion"? Have they no liking for COLORS? Or do they even place a value on functionality---IE: staying warm? Eeesh. And if you are going to critisize, why do you have to stoop to using rag bag? I know I'm unique, what are they, jealous? Don't you have a more polite way of expressing dislike? or NOT AT ALL? Hell, MY mother always taught me that IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!! A sad state of affairs @AEPhi...Oh, and another beef I have. If I paid so much fuckin' money, shouldn't I get a CHAIN with my lavalier? ARRRRRG. So Annoyed. A little gold pendant DOESN't cost that much...thirty-five bucks should insure I get a CHAIN too....

Yes, I do realize this little rant of mine has nothing nice to say, but let's just assume for the moment that it is a totally reactive response to a bit of a rather pathetic attempt to insult my taste. Shame on them!

Humpf. Whatever.

Got fingerprinted today. Whoo! What fun! They have this cool machine that you stick your fingers on a glass plate and a little light /pressure sensor reads all the curliques on your fingertips. Sweeeeet. I want a copy of my fingerprints! I also took a nap and got some reading done between classes today: I finished chapter one in Jeff's psych book. Gotta finish the rest after this, and then bedtime. I think...

Got a new backpack today as well. FUCK, am SO poor now, I need to wait until my next paycheck to pay off sailing and 80 buck cell phone bill. I also FORGOT to get olored ink for my pr8inter. AUGH. Damnit! So much for organization. BOOOO.

Need tea. Food. Sleep. Preferably in that order.

Oooh, tried new hairstyle today: braided back bangs, tied in ponytail, looped ribbon around it. I liked it. Looked very nice. I am sick of wearing pony tails, and I dunno if they look so good on me anyhow. And, I don't really like wearing my hair down....so....

Phone is a piece of shit. Well, okay, the battery is dying so fast, it's crazy. I have to charge it almost every night! Ridiculous.

Ha ha, quote of the day: "Cesium-- for curved chem exams..."
=D I luv sitting next to jeff and Michaella and (augh! brain not functioning! shit! what's her name?? Will write it later..)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home