Wednesday, January 07, 2004

And the new fishies name is....BILGESUCKER!!

Hurray! Roomie is back, although she's sick, MADNESS regns once again in 609!

The second fish has been christened "bligesucker" (the calico) and the orange one is "the bob" hee hee! We have decided that it is impossible to kill the snails, so we transferred ONE to the fish tank (for cleaning) and are leaving the rest....a betting pool will soon be started to see how many of the little fuckers we have in the other jar by the end of the year...ha ha ha

Had a lovely time hanging with heather today. Got nothing done other than going and buying undies at the victoria's secret sale and the market for bread, garlic spread, water for the fishies and cheese. ( I was hungry). NEVER go to the market when hungry...baaaaad.

Oh, wait! I did get something done: I went down and showed payroll my ss card. Silly stuff. Oooh, gotta go get fingerprinted too. I'll do that tomorrow. Then, I headed back to heather's for quiche and rasberry fizzy water...and tea and cookies after dinner.

Fuckin' Tom~ man, still haven't got my bruincard back. NOT happy, since that is my food supply and I am otherwise without it...unless you count the snackfood in my room. Which AIN'T gonna cut it for long. You can only get so far with yogurt, granola bars, tea, hot coco, progresso soups, and pudding cups. Ick. Gotta have REAL healthy BALANCED food options....grrr

AUGH! forgot to take my vitamin today...arg arg arg. Didn't buy books either. Ah well, who cares?!~~

Maybe more tomorrow, after the first day of class......ass......whichever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home