Sunday, February 29, 2004

catching up...whups!~

Jules makes me smile. And sometimes, I make her smile. Or laugh. or have a hernia:

ABYCsailor: yea

ABYCsailor: hey, u find that source?

HWTEgrl: *rolls eyes* yeah

ABYCsailor
: did it have the criminal code?

HWTEgrl: dude, haven't looked at it
yet..


ABYCsailor
: aw, fook mi

HWTEgrl: HA HA HA

HWTEgrl
: i'll look.

HWTEgrl
: you may get a funny
phone call from me....


HWTEgrl
: criminal code, family law,
marriage/adultery etc..right?


ABYCsailor
: you got it

HWTEgrl: kay

ABYCsailor
: yay:-)

ABYCsailor: mk, showertime

HWTEgrl: hmm

HWTEgrl
: must ponce off to class
now


HWTEgrl
: :-D

ABYCsailor: "ponce"??

HWTEgrl: ummm

HWTEgrl
: yeah

HWTEgrl
: go read : the livejournal for
cassandra claire





Yeah. Oh, and my roomie is so COOL. she's talking to her uncle via the web with one of those camera thingamajigs in CHINA. Wow. Totally cool.

Am still sick. tooK Dayquil. Happy thoughts.

UCLA women's basketball rocks. Go lady BRUINS!!!
On another note, I love heckling. Its fun.
Shoutout to jesse.

Some roomie silliness:
HWTEgrl
: succkkky suckkky

DeadlyDuckling L
: u r lame

DeadlyDuckling L: by akhi

HWTEgrl: suuure

HWTEgrl
: i buy that, yeah.

HWTEgrl
:
http://xc3ll3nc3me.blogspot.com/

HWTEgrl: read!

HWTEgrl
: read!~

DeadlyDuckling L
: i buy u \

HWTEgrl: hey, i'm not THAT cheap

DeadlyDuckling L
: who said i am poor?

HWTEgrl: hmmmm

HWTEgrl
: well, i merely thought since
you were a college student...


DeadlyDuckling L
: i am just expericing
being poor


HWTEgrl: expericing? is that like
throwing rice at your ex?


DeadlyDuckling L
: even better

DeadlyDuckling L: no no

DeadlyDuckling L: its wrong to waste
food


HWTEgrl: better to eat. since you're
POOR, riiiight?


DeadlyDuckling L
: um yea u r so red

HWTEgrl: i can't help it! i got
attacked by a wild roaming american
indian!


HWTEgrl
: he painted me red all over

HWTEgrl
: and then ran away cackling

HWTEgrl
: hey, you're all yellow...

HWTEgrl
: blah

I know, it's from a couple days ago.....

OH, and this just cracks me up. Jessica sent it to me. It makes me smile every time I read it. (Characters are from Yu-gi-oh)
Magestic85: oy


Auto response from HWTEgrl: Class:
A semi-medieval concept of
psychological torture designed
to weed out the mentally fit from
the weak, indoctrinate those few
cabable ones, and then to
"initiate" them into the cult of
higher learning. Yeah.


Magestic85
: Letter from: Hisui Kirei

My beloved Seto, Will you go to the prom
with me? My friend found an article where
Orlando Bloom accept an invitation to
some girl's prom. Now i'm not comparing
you to Mr. Bloom (who I, for cleaner
words, "dislike"). Seto-sama, you are the
best canadate to run for prom king, and
maybe from there, you can kick out the
"Gubenator"(Shwartzeneger, governor of
Cali) and then maybe become president,
and then rule the world! So how's bout it?
Would you take me to the prom in that nice
limo of yours or if you decline on my
offer, I'll duel you for it! And you shouldn't
underestimate me because I'm a woman!
And Mokuba really really really wants
you to take me. Really! Ask him yourself,
he likes me. Now how could you say "no"
to such a cute little brother? Please post
your reply ASAP Seto-dono! Aishiteru!
Hisui Kirei



Kaiba's response:

Dear Hisui,


To the prom? I didn't even go to my own. I
stayed home and worked. The invites were
pouring in like crazy, being the good
looker I am. *smooths back hair*
However, I didn't consider any of them
good enough for me to grace their
presence. I was nominated prom king, but
then they made me step down because I
refused to attend. However, I might be
remotely interested, if my schedule is
clear. Mokuba DID mention something
about a girl named Hisui...Anyway, if I
made you duel for it, you'd never get to go
to the prom.

I like the idea of running for president. I
say just throw the "Gubenator" out the
friggen window and watch him splat on
the cement. Now THAT would be funny.
"Ah am so verah FLAHT." *laughs* Kill
that arse wipe Orlando while you're at it.

Love,


Seto Kaiba



Okay.....and here's more stupidity from my end of the spectrum. (pretty small spectrum, actually).....

ABYCsailor: sooooo

HWTEgrl: hey

ABYCsailor
: i just did something you
would be proud of


HWTEgrl: oho? what?

HWTEgrl
: awg, don't leave me in
suspense!!


ABYCsailor
: you know that black see
through shirt you're letting me borrow?


HWTEgrl: uhuh...oh shit

ABYCsailor
: well

HWTEgrl: u ARE wearing something
under it, right?


ABYCsailor
: i went to victoria's secret

HWTEgrl: OHOH!!

ABYCsailor
: and bought a black lacy bra
to wear under it


ABYCsailor: :-D

HWTEgrl: ooohooohoooo~ wow!

ABYCsailor
: yea

ABYCsailor: and they were having a sale, so i bought a nice cute black set of pjs

ABYCsailor: yaaaay, pj's

HWTEgrl: replace the old ones, eh?

HWTEgrl
: sexpot!!

HWTEgrl
: whooohooo

ABYCsailor
: yea...my roxy pj pants were getting kinda ghetto ass

HWTEgrl: haa haa haa

ABYCsailor
: i also went and bought some of that dope concealer

ABYCsailor: only mine is neutrogena

HWTEgrl: physicians formula is the
shit, ain't it?


HWTEgrl
: ohhhh

HWTEgrl
: does it work okay?

ABYCsailor
: oh yea

HWTEgrl: neutrogena is usually a
good brand


ABYCsailor
: it's essentially the same stuff

ABYCsailor: yea, that's why i got it

HWTEgrl: ahhh, gt's

ABYCsailor
: omg

HWTEgrl: wha? wha?

ABYCsailor
: the guys will flip when they
see the shirt with the bra


ABYCsailor: daaaamn

HWTEgrl: HA HA HA

HWTEgrl
: looks good??

HWTEgrl
: *does evil devil dance*

ABYCsailor
: oo yea

HWTEgrl: good job

ABYCsailor
: that shirt is amazing

HWTEgrl: why thank you

HWTEgrl
: every once in a while i find
a real gem


HWTEgrl
: ...cost an arm and a leg too

ABYCsailor
: i will take good care of it
then
:-)

ABYCsailor: wash it all carefully
afterwards n everything


HWTEgrl: thankyouu

HWTEgrl
: its very rhps, but nicer

ABYCsailor
: i will bring it home this
weekend


HWTEgrl: nice. yeah, i gotta get my
jackets


HWTEgrl
: i left them at home (fook
me)


ABYCsailor
: lol

HWTEgrl: arrg, the stupidity is thick as
fog here..


ABYCsailor
: mwahah

HWTEgrl: :-D

and with that, I'll leave you with some fun stuff:

Out of the crooked timber of humanity no straight thing can ever be made. -- Immanuel Kant

Deep white clouds blanket the ragged roof
Grateful for this old Zen friend’s visit
I send him off at the gate
Both of us silent
Standing under the shade of the tall pine
Lingering.

- Jakushitsu (1290 – 1367)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home