Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Ha ha ha, the "Phrase for the day" is now "Crap-I-que"...referring to my roomate's boyfriend's distaste for her obsessive compulsive chinese food sillyness. That, and her desire for "real chinese food/barbeque from china"....due to the fact that her mom is now on a plane to china. Hee hee.

Very hazy/smoky today. A lot cooler than monday and tuesday. I wore a SKIRT again! Wow, two days in a row. Ya'll better not get used to this. AND, wore my new hat. Yay me! Khaki skirt is very nice. My uniform for the week, unless it's cool again tomorrow is: Shirt, skirt, flip flops, and of COURSE...underwear... And this is mostly due to the fact that I have no shorts here at school. Because it hasn't been hot. And they're all at home in my closet.

"why is it so damn hooot??!!" -ak
"because I'M in the room!!!" -an

As you can tell, Ahki is over. Good times ensue:

"he's ODD." -e
"Who??" -an
"HIM! He's the only guy in the room!" -e
"oh......(pause).....really??" -an

Ouuuuuuuuuch. Poor man, masculinity challenged at every turn.

Forgot to go to gem cart training last night. I KNEW there was something slipping through my fingers. Drats. I did managed to get coupons and even envelopes!!

Allright that's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home