Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Birthday plans!!! (wtf?!)

Well, It's tuesday. Took the sorority test yesterday....hopefully everyone passed and we'll go off social probation for next quarter. I really hope so. Meeting is so much more bearable now, however, since it's so much shorter.

Damn! But the bad news is that the weekend of Hawaii is the same as my sorority formal. So, I guess I'll be going to Hawaii instead of spending a lot of dinero on formal. 'Sides, I'd rather get a tan and do some racing!

Hooray for sarah giving me a ride in the Jeep home. Hee hee, crystal beth speed is a funny name....poor james. Hee hee.

I have figured out what I want to do for my birthday.... And it's found here. So everyone who wants to help me celebrate my 20th, go check it out! I can guarantee that It'll be LOTS of fun....Now to go shopping for cute skivvies....hmmm.

That's it, must go do Homework for Stat's class. Love you all, ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home