Saturday, March 13, 2004

You ...BITCH!

Sometimes I envy my roomate's ability to catch a quick "flip" with her boyfriend. Or whatever they do that makes the room smell slightly funky when I come home.

Or maybe he just smells funky. He definitely has a smell.... I'm not sure I even like the way guys smell some days. Hrumpf.

I don't need a fuck buddy though. Eww, no! Guy on the floor keeps hinting. Frankly, I'm kind of disgusted that I let him get ANYWHERE with me. He needs to go away. There's got to be a better way....

Estrogen is a bitch, isn't it?

The problem is, if I just have sex, people tend to get emotionally attached to the first person they have sex with. Eww, I don't want to be trapped like that. No thank you. AAAAAUUUGH. According to FEM, guys suppress the ability to love and be loved(search "bell hooks, 'The Will to Change Men, Masculinity and Love'")....so they use violence and sex to compensate for not really expressing any emotions but anger. something like that. Eaiser to go read the article. Which is why I'm having such problems. Should I be able to have sex like a guy? Why not? AUUUGH! I AM SICK OF THIS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home