Thursday, May 13, 2004

Tuck-in night = sore throat!

Oh, god, was that tuck-in fun last night. My little (when you get alcohol into her) is a CRAZY baby. tee heee hee heeeee! She was down for EVERYthing. Good girl, way to go lineage! Wahaha, there will be incriminating photos up the wahzoolie. And she didn't even have that MUCH alcohol. But she's like 90 pounds...and I bet she's never really drunk alckie before. Oooh, how I wish I had a picture of her using the "tall guys" as strip poles...when she was pole dancing!! (You can imagine the rest of the dares from that!) We cut her off after the first shot tho...and gave her water and cookies to eat. Yikesahs.

The only sad result of the whole marvelous shebang is that I now officially have a sick/sore throat and lost voice from cheering and laughing. Ever laugh so hard it hurts? Well, that was me! God, I laughed so hard. (That was a singularly repetitive and inane statement, wasn't it?)

I think the pink thing is rubbing off on me. I am starting to like it. Maybe it's because I have those cute pink shoes now... I still like orange, teal/aquamarine, blue and green though. I'm "broadening" my horizons. Ha ha. (I wore pink and green and black.)

The great part about LS lab today was that we got to walk around in the botanical gardens today...we switched the week 5 & 6 labs, I guess. Drats. Ooh, but the gardens were beautiful, and we DIDN'T have a test! yahooooooo! What serendipity. Sucks that I missed last weeks lab though, since I was so fagged out on sleep and stuff. Ah well. You win some...and others you just sleep through!

Had dinner with Julie and eventually Heather last night. Then walked down to westwood for more cookies and a cute kids book (Dr. Seus's "Oh the Places You'll Go!") at the mystery bookstore. Which, I just might have to visit again soon. Good stuff. It was probably a bad idea for my friends to introduce me to it, because I know I'll get hooked. It's so close too! Damn.

Am really quite frustrated that friends don't understand that I'm not half as interested in "relationship" (see previous day's rant) as they are. I guess they just don't understand the fact that there are some guys that are great to date and be friends with, but you're just NOT interested in anything other than a casual relationship. If I wasn't interested last year, why would they think I am THIS year? And why, oh why are they pressuring me about it!? Back OFF! AIIIIEEEEEE! I was talking with Lauren Ershoff about that. She can totally understand, since her parents did the same thing to her. BLEARG. As my AIM profile said yesterday, "GRRRAaGLeRrrR!!! Its a sound of intense frustration." That about sums up the whole circus.

And about said boy; he is NOT in my good graces (still i'm steamed about this) and I really just want a WEEK's break to cool down. One day is evidently not enough for me. Maybe we should just call it off or take a break. I'm not thrilled about it. In fact, more and more It seems as though I could give a tinker's damn/rat's ass about the whole deal. Sooo, maybe it WOULD be better for him if I just called it off. How do I do it without giving him hope for the future (not gonna happen) and keeping his friendship though? I don't want to crush him. He's a lovely guy. Just not for me, you know?

All right, time for the horrible CPR. Gotta get it done, and do my Philosophy 7 midterm preparation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home