Wednesday, June 02, 2004

GOD*$#@ IT! This SUCKS!

Okay, was super excited about lineage dress-up tonight and also just got back from "ahhs" store and got my plane tickets, but then Juliana called and told me that Uncle Roger died. Evidently they took him to the hospital, etc, etc. Auntie Kate was talking to him on the phone, and Poof! He was gone, I guess. Mom's already gone over to Aunt Kate's, and Juliana is off on a wide terrorizing swath of destruction. (She breaks things when she's upset...like when people die). Daddy has to go show some people the house in Huntington (but you could tell on the phone that he wasn't excited about it). And I'm just sitting here. I don't know whether to be sad or just what. Oh dear. What will Aunt Kate do? How will she support herself? EEyikes. And Daddy was uncle Roger's friend. Hmm. I'm going home this weekend after initiation.

This is not good. Not good at all.

And I was wearing my cute lounging dress that I made myself today. Got so many compliments. But now, that's all gone to shit. It really doesn't take much, does it?

I don't think I can write about my really great Yosemite experiences right now. Maybe later, when I'm feeling happier. Fuck. Allright, that's it, I'm finishing up this thingie for the lil' one, and then I'm taking a nap. No more bad news, PLEASE! Can't take it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home