Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Fourth of July fun...eheh.

The New High's and Low's of My existence: playing Taboo all day long at work, on the fourth of july...when no-one ever showed up. Gee. After the "clues" are our responses, then the actual items...Here goes:

"What do you get from eating spicy food?"-fatima "GAS!!"-me "A Hernia!!"-Nessa [heartburn]

"On baywatch they have a lot of these..."-f "BOOBS!!!!"-me and N, simultaneously [lifeguards]

"What do rich people have...what do they get when they drive around?"-N "HOOKERS!Whores!"-me [valet]

"When you're just sitting around, you are..."-N "Bored.STONED!!"-F [lazy]

"What is it called when you're flying along and you extrude yourselves from the airplane??!!"-F [eject]

"What do you do after you kiss??"-N "HAVE SEX!!!"-F [kiss & tell]

"He fell off his thing, and now he can't move..."-N "Christopher REESE!"-me [ReeVes]

"You put babies in the..."-N "WOODCHIPPER!!"-Matt

"Why did god create Eve?? Because Adam needed something to stick it in...wait, NO, because the Snake had TEETH!!"-Matt

"What do you ride..."-F "A PENIS!!!"-M

"Those huge..."-N "...BREASTS!!"-M

"Christian has this..."-N "A LISP!!"-me

"This is how you orgasm!" (makes face) -me (don't ask)

"Hold up the cards...(card says "lazy") Stop Moving it!!" (we laugh hysterically)-Junji, our boss, watching us from a camera on the seventh floor of the building...we're sitting on our asses in folding chairs, playing taboo all day...

Ahh, what a great life I lead. Ha ha ha!

Cracked out taboo is PIMP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home