Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Madness strikes (and scores)

Emailed Julie. You can smell the madness lurking:

Juuuuuuuuuuliiiiiieeeeeeeeee!
I no have your phone number. (waaah, pathetic) Have finally acquired a new phone, but no julie! WOE IS ELAINE! How is Heather? Did she have a good giggle at our latest email? How is the summer going? I'm guessing work, work, work. That's What I'm doing, oh, and applying for MORE work, of course. That, and avoiding spending money. Whohoo, not so fun.

Oh, and generally being pathetic. Oh, and next week, getting MORE drugs for the evil sickness that will not go AWAY. I had antibiotics, but they ran out and didn't seem to work. Also, have an inhaler, which helps me breathe when I'm wheezy, but nothing going for the prodigious quantities of yellow goo that I'm still consistently spewing forth. Yeah, I know that was a gross mental image, but I figure since you're a Med student, you can handle assorted (rather disgusting) bodily fluids. Unless they get ON you, of course.

Hmmm. Other updates. Have examined my after college job prospects. Ick. Bleak. HELP! Uhhhh...Have decided to trade in faulty procrastinating piece-of-crap brain for a new bike. New bike should be fun (no, really!). Okay, just kidding. Need a good book. Am reading "the Rule of Four." Not exciting so far. Maybe a trip to the library for some good trashy summer reading (read: smut novels, whohoo) is in order? Gah!

Ah well, keep me updated? Please? I'm going completely insane. Or is it neurotic?

Lub,
'laine (the pain)

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here ##NAME##, I was looking for leg warmers realted information and found your site. I have a leg warmers site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, magazines, machines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home