Friday, February 23, 2007

Not reccommended to try at home...

Am so tired.

Have had a hell of a week. Got in a bike accident Tuesday night on my way home from class, and pulled a faceplant on the pavement. Ouchie. Broke my jaw in three places, and messed up my knee. I now have metal plates in me, and lots of stitches. Oh, and I'm all swollen and hyped-up on pain meds.

I don't reccommend trying this at home. All I do is sleep, drink stuff through a straw, take drugs, and sit around in pain. Me no like.

Thank god though, that I didn't hurt anything else really bad. Just my jaw and leg. There are some things that I really can be grateful for.

Oh yeah, and I missed two of my midterms. Joy. And crutches suck.

I think I'm tired again (pain meds kicking in). Will post more later, I think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home