Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blearg.

Ugh. I am sick today. I’m taking the last of my Dayquil, and then I’ve got to buy more. I took Nyquil stuff last night, and went to bet at 7:40, woke up at 4am, and then went and took more medicine and knocked out until seven am. I was SO tempted to call in today, but I really need the money.

Found out that one of my classes has one textbook; new its like 65 bucks, but I can get it used at various places for like 40-ish. Pretty good. I’ll get it next week, I think.

New library computer/laptop at work has not arrived yet. I backed everything up, but it didn’t appear last night/this morning like Mr. Hunter said it would. Grah. Added on that, I really feel punk… I’m drinking salty peppermint-licorice tea, with a seven up to chase it down later. I just want to close my eyes and pass out. Guh. I feel slow—probably my sinuses telling me that they’re not happy with me.

There’s a million books to put back, and I just feel achy and not much like moving. UGH. Added on that, the kiddies keep coming in at recess and asking about very specific historical figures that they’d have to go to a public library to find out about…nothing that I’d even remotely have in this library. (Their faith is touching but not very realistic at times). Plus, the crowding around my desk makes me nervous when I’m so Icky and ill.

Arrg. I knew I should have stayed home today. Bleh!

Yogi for the day is : Every heartbeat creates a miracle. I dunno, I think plants don’t have heartbeats, and what they do is miraculous; oxygen and carbon dioxide consumption is a pretty big deal. I get it that the yogi thing probably means life, but I don’t really want to dwell on that. I just want to get well, be able to breath, and sleep. I think I need a nap. Or a distraction. Maybe if I look at my costume folder/ideas I’ll get inspired. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home