Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Ow, itchy.

Today is a good day.

Granted, I've three stitches in my left thigh, and three in my left middle back...but today is a good day. I think the people at the CSUF medical center are probably getting sick of me (and I'm getting a bit sick of driving up there), but I'm getting all the stuff I should have gotten done last year done now, medically speaking. I got my "twin"--a bump on my leg that I've had since forever--removed today. It was actually a sebaceous cyst, which is good news, since it means it's not cancerous and doesn't have to be biopsied! Hooray! The doctor was a little awed at how much "stuff" he had to squeeze out of it to remove it entirely. And of course, I have pictures of the little flesh sack it all was in...for my gruesome friends who wanted to see my twin in a jar. haha

And, I got the super big (often irritated by my bra) mole on my back removed and will get the stitches taken out Monday of next week. With that, the good news was that he got it all, and it wasn't cancerous. WHEW.

The only problem is that I am now ITCHY in the middle of my back, and currently ACHY in the middle of my thigh, since the numbing juice wore off. Bleh.

In other news, must go in early to work tomorrow to run the Reading Is Fundamental book giveaway. Which is actually sort of fun, but usually insanely busy. And, it's a short week, so I'm bound to have someone want to come in later who's usually scheduled friday.... so I won't be jetting out of there, probably.

I've also got a meeting for ESSA at the Center for Sustainability at school to plan our Earth Week events. Somehow, I got suckered into being the leader, but I don't mind, since the people in my program are awesome and fun to talk to and work with.

I made it to the market--well, actually the 99cents store to get some groceries. I also paid my bills, except for my rent. Must pay that Friday morning, or afternoon probably. I've got a wound check appointment at 1245 on Friday. Bleh---so busy!

Anyway, I'll stop procrastinating and go finish my homework for one of my classes (the one tomorrow).

Cheers!

(still itchy)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home