Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Wow, peepz. I haven't posted for like a whole WEEK! ...Or so. How very sad. Well, I'll try and catch up all at once, okie?

Well, wednesday I had a fantastic environmental science class, once again. I swear, I really love that class. I came home with so many ideas that I just had to write them all down. I walked around the whole evening, writing down stuff...What fun! I can't wait to show TH my slideshow.

Thursday night, I went to Heather's apartment and we made cookies for "our" marines. I still haven't gotten a letter back, so I guess that I'm not going to get one. Fooey. We all made a batch of cookies....I even made my special chocolate chips...mint flavored, for a change. (I never knew that you could substitute other stuff for the vanilla). Friday I went to the tv taping with the sailing team-- that was really marvelous. I think that "Kid Mayor" is going to be a REALLY funny show, and I hope that it actually makes it (we went to the pilot for it). I got home at like...um, late? And went to bed, woke up at seven to call my mom (she had to deliver my dress for formal the next morning). Ha ha dad answered because mom was still like asleep. Heee heee. And she said SHE gets up early. Suuuuure. Anywhooo, AFTER calling her, I went BACK to bed until Julie called me at ten to see if I wanted to go have brunch. I stumbled (read: yeah, you heard me) downstairs via elevator, and then had to wait until the stinkin' dining halls opened at ten thirty. I swear, it's an INJUSTICE! I get up earlier than ten on weekends! Just not this weekend! BooooooooOOOOOooooOO~! After breakfast, we walked down to westwood for flowers and butoniers ($6.50!) and then went down to hilltop for Julie to get a nailpolish that matched her dress. Then, off we went to WAC SMASH dance concert at 2pm for an hour, and rushed back to shower and dress. We were sort of late doing everything, because loraine wasn't around to do our hair (So I had to) and then had to do everything else really fast. So, no pre-partying alcohol, but turns out I didn't really need to, because tyler was a BLAST. Talk about a guy who is not only funny, but can dance, is intelligent...start drooling, peepz! As everyone advised me in my sorority (he aaha ha ha) "He's a keeper!" Had a lovely time at the disneyland hotel...in the pavilion room. Got home at like 2am, went to bed at 230, woke up at eleven and started getting ready (breakfast, etc) for the honors induction at 1pm the next day in De Neve Auditorium. Fun stuff. Saw Erin Stace there-- fantastic being able to talk to her again, since I haven't really had much of a chance since coming to UCLA....After leaving my volunteer work at the hospital. I miss all my homies from St. Joseph, even Chad....ha aha ha loves ya Chad-homes! Then, puttered around for the rest of the day, cleaning room, trying to get comp to work (cd burner) and all that good stuff. Was glad that mom and dad came to the honors induction-- am excited about going home and seeing them this weekend. I really do miss my parents. They've been around/friends for 18+ years of my life, and when I don't see them for a while, I get kinda sad. I like seing them. Unlike other people here, who seem to want to completely avoid their parents. Maybe because mine are so cool... I like being treated like an adult!

Hmmm. Meeting was last night, it went on FOREVER! That's because we had a rape awareness presentation, which was cool, but then we had meeting FOREVER afterwards....good grief, sometimes I really wanna kill something. AND, then we had a stupid ISVT meeting. Honestly, I don't care about going to santa Barbara anymore. *Siiiiiiigh* I still have to buy a swimsuit and sarong. Eeesh. And shorts. Ten bucks. Ah well.

So, I have no life. Who woulda thought?! More later, brain is fried by mtv shit...about avril levigne, who I actually like....latz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home