Friday, May 23, 2003

Well, I am a very happy camper (no pun intended). I can't wait to go camping tomorrow, and I can't wait for happy hour today. I guess there is no sailing since no one has contacted me via email or whatever. Hmmm, maybe I should check the messages on the answering machine. But, i don't wanna.

I had lunch with a girl named linda and this guy from my spanish class. It was great fun. Always nice to make a new friend. or two. Man, speaking of spanish, was it ever boring today. We spent the day discussing "el Sur" in our books. I think I really want the argentinian guy back. He was so freakin' cool! Our ta just lacks emotion and personal interest.

Not like th's class this week, where we went to the ecovillage for class on wednesday. Dude, that was the coolest class ever. It made me really want to live in LA for the summer so that I could help out there. I forgot my wallet in my room though, so now I owe th one for getting me yogurt and some coconut juice for lunch. A side note: cultured yogurt tastes FANTASTIC. Yum Yum Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home