Monday, April 21, 2003

EEEEEG! EEEEG! Heeelp! I need a digital camera and I need one FAST. We're filming (supposedly) a video today for my environmental science class...but NO camera. GAWD. Where is TH when I need him. Damnnit.

On a good note, I had a marvelous easter. Except for the crappy church service part. uck. I got sidetracked on friday because I was trying to get my adobe premiere to work, (and i did! I did!) and forgot that I was supposed to be taking the bus/subway/train home. So, I left at like 830 on saturday and got home at like 11 something. Not too bad! There wasn't much traffic. Unfortuately for me, i had the worst ever experience on the amtrak trains of my life. the conductor lady was a BITCH! So sad, because I've always enjoyed taking the train...its less hectic and road-rage inducing than the freeways, usually. Fuck you stupid amtrak lady, you and your shit wiping boss. Can;t believe them. I heard other passengers complaining too. Wow, that's how you lose customers. If I didn't have any other way to go home, then I'd SO quit taking the trains.

Cousins were fun. Amber is at the clingly 6 year old stage. Was glad that Julie didn't take ME shopping with her though. She took the two girls, katie and amber. Thankyouthankyouohlord! Saved from having to agree with my sister's strange sense of style. I personally don't care much for showing skin...I'm so white I'd sunburn myself. Ouchie! and low cut pants aren't particularly flattering to the female body. They make your stomach look fat. ewww. I already have enough issues about my little stomach "poochie"-- i din't wanna hafta worry about MORE! That, and I'm NOT TANNED!

Had a lovely time at the family picnic on sunday. Love going to those things. All the wonderful memories they infoke with all of my older relatives. It was marvelouse to see them all together again-- UBEE, Aunt shirley, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Al (looking quite frail at 95 years!), and popoo, who is doing nicely with his hearing aide. Good for him for wearing it. Was fun as well to hide all the easter eggs for amber to find, though she was rather skeptical...DOH! Aunt Kate had to convince her... It's so hard nowadays, kid's are so cynical too. Kind of a shame about the type of atmosphere of distrust that our society creates. Ah well, waxing boring here. Must away to class! WRITE MEEEE~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home