Monday, April 28, 2003

Gawd, just got some more computer science homework today. Am SO FUCKED. I have to learn EIGHT programming languages in the space of a week, goddamnit! And my sister thinks i'm taking some "dumbass" computer class. HA HA HA

Oooh, sisterhood dinner is tonight. I hope its really good. I'm starving. I'm scarfing down popcorn right now, i'm so hungry. Damn!

Well, the computer is sort of working. It's still fucked up though. It takes forever to start up--like half an hour. But hey, it works. (mostly) and I can post. That's a big bonus. Hooray for bonuses.

I am so fucking poor. I had to call mom this morning and ask her to give me money so I could do my LAUNDRY! Pathetic. That's it. I'm getting a bloody job on campus. Who needs free time anyways, right? uhg. ugh.

Went to bed at a decent hour last night....1ish. I actually woke up at 640. What's WRONG with me?!! I must have caught up on my sleep and have not needed so much rest. I just laid in bed until the alarm went off at seven (I was supposed to get up and do my laundry)... So, I had a leisurely shower and breakfast... and then off to class. And, I've de-fragged my computer at least three times today. BOTH drives. And it's still bloody slow. Rats.

I tried, I honestly TRIED to do my homework. It's kicking my ass though, without much trying. Ah well, back to being whipped, and then maybe...dinner??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home